[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability F2F

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Tue Feb 17 08:44:41 UTC 2015

Dear Eberhard,

The intention is to hold the next CCWG face-to-face meeting on 23-24
March.  Please consider the dates as fixed, I would be surprised if they
change.

Location to be confirmed, ICANN meeting staff is looking at European
cites, international airline hubs.  Please bear with us, we hope to be
able to confirm by the end of this week.

Thank you,

Adam