[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability F2F

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Feb 17 17:10:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

I agree that this is unfortunate.

For me this conflicts with an IETF meeting that I was going to co-chair
a session at.
So unless we hold it in Dallas, I have a problem.

avri

On 17-Feb-15 08:30, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> Dear All,
> May I respectfully recall that I did appeal to all of you to kindly
exclude 22 March to 05 April 2015 .It it possible to do it before or
after that period.

<accountability-cross-community at icann.org
<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
<mailto:directors at omadhina.net>>