[CCWG-ACCT] Thinking ahead - overcoming the legal obstacles to accountability

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:54:16 UTC 2015

Hi Kieren,

May I suggest that we express our emotions using more friendly words (!
foolish). That said, I think you raised good point; issue 2 seem to be a
stress test case of issue 1 and I would suggest it is added to the existing
list of stress test scenarios.

>From what I gathered so far ( including from ICANN 52), this process seem
to be beyond business as usual, Especially as we heard the board confirm it
won't alter the outcome of this process when presenting to NTIA.

One other thing that may be important though is to ensure  implementation
is a perquisite to transition [which i fear will also further confirm the
reality of !transition by Sept :( ]

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.