[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG list summary, Jan 30 to Feb 5

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Tue Feb 17 21:43:12 UTC 2015

I'm a bit confused Tijani.

First, you said you didn't remember the suggestion and now you state the suggestion had no support. As I wasn't able to be in Frankfurt I would appreciate clarification of the status of this worthy idea. I'm personally not a big fan of the generic  term "public interest", finding that in practice "public interest" usually morphs into "personal interest": that is, "the public it is I". I realise that creation of a consensus definition of the public interest is called for in the draft 5 year OP but I do find Robin's idea to be worthy of discussion by the wider WG and thank staff for including it in the summary document.

Best,

Ed

Sent from my iPad