[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG list summary, Jan 30 to Feb 5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:35:20 UTC 2015

Camino,

I think the suggestion of re-framing the Human Rights issue in a Corporate
Social Responsibility framework is an excellent and pragmatic one.  This is
much more "native" to a corporate entity like ICANN, and there are a lot of
well-developed materials, practices and policies for CSR.  This makes CSR
more "adoptable" in the short run than a human rights platform.  HR may be
broader than CSR, but we could see what issues remain after a CSR framework
for ICANN is identified.

Greg