[CCWG-ACCT] FW: NTIA blog post: Stakeholders Continue Historic Work on Internet DNS Transition at ICANN Singapore Meeting

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:39:44 UTC 2015

Corporations answer to local law, state law and where relevant Federal law.
Non-profits answer to the same PLUS the IRS.

The UN, do not forget, is a nonprofit itself. It is a Redo of the Failed
League of Nations. The UN and what the UN wants has
no place in conversation here. If it was me, I would close the UN done. It
is not effecting its mission statement.

The RIR's, by the way, are too non-profits, at least ARIN is but not a
charity non profit, it is a business league that collects money from its
members
THere is absolutely no allegiance of ARIN to users. Its allegiance is to
the people paying its dues/bills- not far off the
conversation of ICANN and lawyers 'to whom does allegiance go."

Sincerely
Carrie Devorah

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Paul Rosenzweig <
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> wrote:

> See below for NTIA take on ICANN52
>
> Paul
>
> **NOTE:  OUR NEW ADDRESS -- EFFECTIVE 12/15/14 ***
> 509 C St. NE
> Washington, DC 20002
>
> Paul Rosenzweig
> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
> O: +1 (202) 547-0660
> M: +1 (202) 329-9650

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow