[CCWG-ACCT] Draft legal questions

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Feb 26 02:13:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As suggested, I've re-worked the initial set of legal questions based upon the input from yesterday's CCWG call, and have the following legal scoping draft to propose:
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/132V7P8nmyalhoso7zcevjW3_ox1laXn5JIEH3dDAF3A/edit?usp=sharing

Please add any comments or suggested edits to the document for incorporation by the legal sub-team.

The draft also attached as .pdf.

Thanks,
Robin