[CCWG-Accountability] Notes & Action Items from CCWG Call on 23 December

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Jan 2 17:45:02 UTC 2015

Attached is the PDF version of Tijani's comments.

From:  Tijani Ben Jemaa <tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn>
Date:  Thursday, January 1, 2015 5:17 PM
To:  "'David W. Maher'" <dmaher at pir.org>, Grace Abuhamad
<grace.abuhamad at icann.org>, Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Cc:  Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: [CCWG-Accountability] Notes & Action Items from CCWG Call on
23 December

Dear David,

Please find attached a copy of the table with my modification proposals
which are:
·        Advisory Mechanism:

o  SSAC:  How can the ICANN community accountable to SSAC?

o  RSSAC: same remark: how can the ICANN Community to RSSAC?

·        Contractual requirements:

o  Registry & registrar agreements: I believe that the registries/registrars
are accountable to ICANN (add ICANN to the column ³to whom²)

·        I agree with Bladel that  a column should be added where we
indicate whether each existing mechanism is worth keeping or not in future?

----
Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone:  + 216 41 649 605