[CCWG-Accountability] Work Stream 1 and the concept of Leverage

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:52:37 UTC 2015

+1 McCarthy.

McCarty,
Steve paints the loophole; its crystal clear.

However, while we foresee Membership, how do we curb overzealous membership
expectation?

With a clear process for equal representation, i believe that we can
address it without excess.
Its our only opportunity to address transparency for the future ICANN.
-Akinbo.

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at actonline.org> wrote:

>  +1

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.
www.akinbo.ng

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>
@niraworks

*Acting Chief Operating Officer,*
DNS Africa Magazine
www.dnsafrica.org  | akinbo at dnsafrica.org
@dnsafrica

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
www.yips.gnbo.com.ng <http://wwwyips.org.ng/> | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.
http://www.theredhub.org/

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone