[CCWG-Accountability] Agenda for CCWG-Accountability on 30 December at 19:00 UTC

Carlos Raúl G. carlosraulg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:32:36 UTC 2015

Do you have a blueprint of the new ICANN(s) in mind, or just more and larger committees meeting more often?

What about a structural and/or organizational separation between policy, compliance and straight business operations as some US senators have already suggested?

Any roadmap in mind? After the IANA transition? Splitting the board in the meantime between indirect (NomCom) and direct representatives for some of functional roles as per above?

Just discussing for the sake of it is a nice exercise. But we need a new vision of the whole setup if we want to change it so thoroughly.

Happy new year

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176 (New Number)
Enviado desde mi iPhone