[CCWG-Accountability] Focus on the mission

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:03:38 UTC 2015

Dear Drew Noyes

One way by which discussions in pre-IANA transition work areas could be
kept confined to specific items is by creating Work Area 5 as proposed
earlier. That could be an area to gather inputs on long term proposals and
otherwise deflect what is argued to be out of scope for the present.

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>