[CCWG-Accountability] Regarding Non-profit and public-benefit legal structure

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:57:01 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Thank you very much for the indepth review of the  possible options .
However, there is one problem and that is the way in which the issue is
pursued.
We need to strat to draft something and amend that as per received comments
.The way we progress is that we are opening too many Windows and would be
difficult how to converge.
Some people are very pessimistic about members and their authorities.
I do not see any problem as such since members act according to their
rights and responsibilities.
Another issue is that we have concentrated on California Laws only.
Is that the only possible law Under which the ICANN could function ?
KAVOUSS