[CCWG-Accountability] the term "community"

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 12 19:17:58 UTC 2015

You are correct Avri. I was just looking at the Organizational members.

It is interesting, though, that the Board
approved that charter after coming out so
strongly for only allowing registrants.

I have always found it amusing that all of the
documentation (not only for the NCSG) say
"registrants" and not "gTLD registrants". A ccTLD
registration counts just as well.

Alan