[CCWG-Accountability] Work Streams definition

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Thu Jan 15 14:22:26 UTC 2015

Respetful disagreement.  I think the way it describes types of mechanisms in the “new” definition is exactly what needs to be in place before the Stewardship transition takes place.  Put another way, I think that the exposition in WS1 precisely describes the commitments that MUST be made before a transition is allowed to occur.  More importantly, I think there is growing consensus across the community that this is so.  To state it affirmatively – in the absence “mechanisms [that] would provide the community with confidence that any accountability  mechanism that would further enhance ICANN's accountability would be implemented if it had consensus support from the community” the IANA Functions transition should not occur.

Paul

**NOTE:  OUR NEW ADDRESS -- EFFECTIVE 12/15/14 ***

509 C St. NE

Washington, DC 20002

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650

Skype: +1 (202) 738-1739 or paul.rosenzweig1066

 <http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=9> Link to my PGP Key