[CCWG-Accountability] Level of Discourse / Rules of Order

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:34:52 UTC 2015

Dear Doctor,
1.Thank you very much for your comment.
2.The connection problem stemmed from wrong information  provided by hotel
operator on telephone number to be dialed  .After I indicated the name of
the hotel, ICANN staff very kindly identified the correct number and I was
connected after a long waiting time and desperate efforts for situation
that neither me nor the adobe  connection praetor were to be criticized
3.,However,once connected , the  communication quality was very poor and
for most of the time I did not hear properly the discussion and had to
repeat the points that I wished to raise.
If due to the circumstances mentioned I inadvertently disrupted the chair
or due the poor quality of the communication had to speak loudly, I regret
for that and inform that in no way was intentional or willful to do so.
4. I remember that we two have  had some point of disagreement in our
previous e-mail exchange. However, I do not think that  such disagreements
on points should result in the statement that you have made the tone and
language  of which is not friendly .
Regards
Kavouss