[CCWG-ACCT] Requirements for WS1

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:16:42 UTC 2015

As the CCWG wield power to this "yet to be formed group", i do hope that
adequate mechanism that ensures there won't be need to exercise such powers
will be put in place.

Generally i would hope that the group's power would only be seen/exercised
as a nuclear option and the group itself will in NO way make decision
without the community, otherwise we will be creating yet another monster
that will require a CCWG like committee in near future!

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*