[CCWG-ACCT] [CCWG-Accountability] On legal advice concerning California non-profits

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue Jan 20 16:52:03 UTC 2015

Paul,

Lets assume you, Robin, Keith, ... are correct -- just to see where this
goes. The hope is to obtain definitive legal advice on one or more
permutations of "membership" forms of California non-profits on the
question of corporate oversight, and soon, and, because it is important
and time is short, for free.

I'm not optimistic that this hope will be realized.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon