[CCWG-ACCT] proposal for how community could be delegated to make some decisions

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:50:17 UTC 2015

The seem promising Robin and just to avoid abuse of part 2, part 1 has to
be a requirement/prerequisite to executing part 2 which will also in that
sense ensure removal of board is done in bulk(!removal of individual
member). For me that could be as good as moving to a new operator.

I guess the more difficult one will be how to practically feature part 2 of
the solution; not that such feature will ever be exercised but I guess it's
mechanism still needs to be determined. Few questions come to mind:

- Won't powers of board also be exercised in 2 in a manner done in part 1
- How does part 2 get exercised in a non-member organisation like ICANN
- How will noncom appointed board members vis SO/AC members apply in this
solution.

Thanks

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.