[CCWG-ACCT] [] [CCWG-Accountability] Membership thoughts

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Thu Jan 22 11:21:58 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Avri is right. We can’t propose a membership organization without setting
very clear and objective rules that make it fair and sustainable, without
loosing the multi-stakeholder dimension and the public interest. The biggest
danger would be the capture. Too complex
.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director