[CCWG-ACCT] COMMENTS/EDITS by 17:00 UTC today - Draft statement - Frankfurt Meeting

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jan 22 21:34:11 UTC 2015

I also object to the short notice and believe we need just a little more time.  It is more important to get it right than worry about rumors spreading when the meeting was open to anyone in the world to join in the first place and is publicly archived.  How far can such inaccurate rumors spread given the transparency and openness of the meeting?

The more important value given this situation is to take a day or so to get it right and allow for adequate opportunity for participants to review and comment on the draft.

Thanks,
Robin