[CCWG-ACCT] proposal for how community could be delegated to make some decisions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:33:05 UTC 2015

Dear Robin,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
It deserved to be carefully examined among one of the possible options
while we need to also look at other options.
Coming back to your suggestion which already supported by some colleagues,
I have few legal and administrative queries which I come back to you once
the analysis are over.
However, there is a very important element which pushing hard on our head
and that is time constrains
We need to address that.
It seems that some colleagues are in hurry to have something.
I also wish to have something but something which is carefully analysed,
and supported by everybody and fully responds to the requirement .
Regards
Kavouss