[CCWG-ACCT] summary of mailing list discussions, week 16-22 January

Carlos Raúl G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Jan 28 00:59:24 UTC 2015

+1

I recognize that ICANN staff gives a SUPERB support, but they should be able to standardize the procedure for setting the calls in a user friendly-UTC way, that facilitates setting our calendars

Does Adobe not provide something internal to generate all this?

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176 (New Number)
Enviado desde mi iPhone