[CCWG-ACCT] The big test of effective accountability

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Jan 29 07:48:29 UTC 2015

Hi Kieren,

It is a good point that a culture of accountability and transparency
would in itself provide a great enhancement to accountability. "Culture
eats accountability for breakfast", to paraphrase a famous management
saying ;-)

As far as our group is concerned, we should definitely ensure we take
this into account. I see two ways of doing so :
- ensuring our stress tests include the risk of paralyzing the
organisation with processes and legal actions (I think it has been captured)
- assess what kinds of incentives our proposed mechanisms would create.
That's where the diversity of our group's experience will be extremely
valuable.

Best
Mathieu

Mathieu WEILL