[CCWG-ACCT] meeting schedule (Re: summary of mailing list discussions, week 16-22 January)

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jan 29 21:24:12 UTC 2015

Thanks, Adam.  The ICANN website for the Singapore meeting shows a CCWG-Accountability working session on Monday 9 February from 16:45 - 19:45 (local).  The message below says we end at 19:00 (local) on 9 Feb.

Can we have confirmation of which time our meeting is scheduled to end on Monday 9 February (19:00 or 19:45)?

Thanks,
Robin