[CCWG-ACCT] The big test of effective accountability

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sat Jan 31 16:16:16 UTC 2015

Fair enough -- then without the sound bite -- the Board has failed in what
appears to me to be a mandatory duty.  That disturbs me greatly .....

**NOTE:  OUR NEW ADDRESS -- EFFECTIVE 12/15/14 ***
509 C St. NE
Washington, DC 20002

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660
M: +1 (202) 329-9650
Skype: +1 (202) 738-1739 or paul.rosenzweig1066
Link to my PGP Key