[CCWG-ACCT] The big test of effective accountability

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Jan 31 23:28:36 UTC 2015

We are probably not allowed to install cyborg components to be able
to control their behaviour.

The threat of using the suggested processes may suffice. And actually
using them would go further. If you know of a way to ensure behaviour
through other means, please provide details. It might save us a lot
of time and effort.

Alan