[CCWG-ACCT] Reconsideration Request

Harris, Andrew andharr at amazon.com
Wed Jul 1 12:21:43 UTC 2015

All,

In light of our ongoing discussions about the Request for Reconsideration process and our expected discussions about the Ombudsman, we thought that the Ombudsman's May 28 "Report on Dot Amazon<http://omblog.icann.org/index.html%3Fp=1143.html>" may be of interest to the CCWG.  As you will see, the Ombudsman concludes "As a result of this investigation, I consider that the existing structure has some issues, but that this is a matter for perhaps the current examination of accountability structures and the review of the New GTLD programme in the future."

I have also attached our two letters to the Ombudsman. We had requested that the Ombudsman publish the letters in connection with his report. We understood that he had agreed to do so, but the letters have not yet been published.

Regards,

Andrew Harris |  Manager, Public Policy  |  Amazon
andharr at amazon.com<mailto:andharr at amazon.com> | O 202.442.2932 | M 202.821.2999 |