[CCWG-ACCT] Who is managing the lawyers and what have they beenasked to do?

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Jul 6 09:17:20 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

non withstanding my question about how this came to pass, I think it would be helpful to allow listen-only live access for all who can listen to the recording and read the transcript.

I also note that my question has been ignored, as usual, but I still demand an answer.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On Jul 6, 2015, at 10:07, James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net> wrote:
>
> I listened to the last co-chairs lawyers’ call at; https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53782602  (I’m a glutton for punishment)
>
> It was a short call and I’ll make a particular note that Leon and Mathieu made a point of not making any decisions on behalf of the whole group and made it clear anything requiring a decision must be made by the overall CCWG, so I was happy with that side of things myself, most of my own fears about not having a sub-group are somewhat assuaged.
> So my paraphrasing and overview is:
>
> ·         Lawyers working hard on the models for us collaboratively between the two firms since BA
> ·         Lawyers are prepping a presentation to give to us ASAP before Paris if possible, that presentation will take the majority of a call, it can’t be done quickly, they need about 45mins uninterrupted to go through the presentation and then would likely need Q&A time after they present.
> ·         Some small wording/clarifications to come back to the CCWG to make sure everyone’s on the same page
> ·         Everyone feels Paris will be an important time for the models, lawyers will be ready for a grilling on the details of the models from us to flesh out any of our concerns/questions
>
> Note that the above is all my very condensed overview of the conversations.
> It seemed like a productive call to me.
>
> -James

[...]