[CCWG-ACCT] Who is managing the lawyers and what have they beenasked to do?

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jul 8 20:42:13 UTC 2015

Avri -

Does it matter to you if the jaws are the jaws of a court or the jaws of
the IRP?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz