[CCWG-ACCT] Statement of accountability scope and limitations; fact based evidence

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:22:01 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu,

Thanks again for the reference below.

I'm pleased by the comprehensiveness of this work, and I was pleased to see that section 6.d covers much of the subject of my recent post.

I think that I've injected enough thoughts into this conversation for the moment, an I hope that we can achieve a constructive result in Paris.

Thanks for the guidance.

Georg

George