[CCWG-ACCT] Draft doc DIversity (was Re: Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for WP3 Meeting #3 (10 July)

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sun Jul 12 02:06:15 UTC 2015

Hello
ACTION ITEM: Sebastien Bachollet is to create a first draft of how to
address diversity issue.
Please find attached a first draft document about diversity.
And the link to a Google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PN0uI8JWpfVwabxoiwF7QqtLP4aiPSK_2zaoQlJm
72I/edit

The next call is on the 13th.
I will be on my flight from Lima to Paris or just landing and needing to
catch a train. Difficult to join.
See you soon in Paris.
All the best
Sébastien Bachollet