[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Time change and meeting addition

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Tue Jul 14 13:30:23 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Just wanted to drop you a note to bring two things to your attention.

First, we have changed the time for the CCWG Accountability call scheduled for 21 July.  The new time is 19:00 UTC (old time was 06:00 UTC).  This is to allow some extra time for those who are still traveling back from Paris.

Secondly, we have added an additional call for 23 July 2015 at 12:00 UTC.  This call is to prepare document for the Second Public Comment Period.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kim Carlson