[CCWG-ACCT] pre-Paris Reading List

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Wed Jul 15 11:12:37 UTC 2015

All,
as we prepare for Paris, please do note that the Friday and Saturday meeting are deemed two distinct meetings and that we might do „two readings“ on items that are broadly supported. By doing that, we can pursue the path of iterative consensus building as discussed a few weeks back.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas