[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Analysis of GAC Comments

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:30:17 UTC 2015

Dear Bernard,

Thanks for the summary.

I would like to make some comments and additions to your document:

- Question 2:
There is no reference in the summary about the request from governements
that want to have a full balanced participation among all the stakeholders,
with equal footing among them.

- Question 3:
There is no reference about the % of governments that want to be fully
involved in the CEM (not ONLY  trough liaisons).
Argentina is one of them and there are others.

- Question 4:
There is no reference to % of governments that want to have a different
role as only advisory.
Argentina is one of them and there are others.

- Question 5:
There is no reference to the % of governments that WANT to excercise
community powers.
Argentina is one of them and there are others.

As representative of the Government of Argentina, I kindly ask you to
include these other views into the summary.

Best regards

Olga Cavalli