[CCWG-ACCT] RES: CCWG - Analysis of GAC Comments

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Jul 20 07:29:34 UTC 2015

All,

After consulting with several govts regarding our draft analysis of the
GAC comments to the CCWG it was agreed that it would be difficult for us
to produce an analysis which would properly represent all the views
presented in the the document.

Given the GAC comments is not a long document it should be allowed to
stand on its own to represent the views of the govts which have provided

The original document from the GAC is attached for your convenience.

Mathieu Weill
CCWG co-Chair

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général