[CCWG-ACCT] Group Photo!

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Sun Jul 19 18:57:53 UTC 2015

Hi Seun,
we did not use the timer at all. Let me use the opportunity to thank the whole group (including yourself) for not having made it necessary to use it.

Nobody tried to monopolize the microphone, but we had contributions by many giving a huge variety of views and that is exactly what we needed at this critical moment of our deliberations.

Best,
Thomas