[CCWG-ACCT] Communiqu? from Paris Meeting

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Jul 20 23:57:09 UTC 2015

Hillary,

thank you.

Dear Co-Chairs,

I do have an issue with the process, I do not agree with declaring it Final during a period when many members are still in transit. This must be reset to Wednesday/Thursday since we have two calls this week apparently.

I object against the Communiqué for the record, so we also do not have Full Consensus.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini