[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Staff] IMPORTANT: Doodle Poll for Call -- please complete by 12:00 UTC on 22 July.

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jul 22 10:49:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just a quick note to remind you to complete the Doodle poll by 12:00 UTC. We
will announce the results (and the agenda) in one hour.

Doodle link: http://doodle.com/h38eyt6esyvzim3q

From:  <acct-staff-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Grace Abuhamad
<grace.abuhamad at icann.org>
Date:  Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 11:15 PM
To:  Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Cc:  ACCT-Staff <acct-staff at icann.org>
Subject:  [Acct-Staff] IMPORTANT: Doodle Poll for Call -- please complete by
12:00 UTC on 22 July.

Dear all,

As was noted on the call today, there is a one hour overlap with the GNSO
council and CCWG meetings and on Thursday. In an attempt to move the call to
a more suitable time, we have prepared a Doodle poll for you to fill out. We
need to move calls with 24h notice per our service agreements with
providers, so please complete this Doodle poll by 12:00 UTC on 22 July. If
there is no agreement on a new time, the call will remain as scheduled.

Doodle link: http://doodle.com/h38eyt6esyvzim3q

We do our best to avoid overlapping meetings and will be more conscientious
moving forward.

Best,
Grace