[CCWG-ACCT] CWG Confirmation - Fundamental Bylaws inclusions

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Jul 22 17:12:12 UTC 2015

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for this question which I have now had the opportunity to discuss with Lise.

Sharon did helpfully provide input in relation to this and Lise and I are in agreement with that input.

Therefore, I will forward that to this group so that you have the input as a reference and, hopefully, as a complete answer to your questions.

Best wishes,

Jonathan