[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] updated paper: Recall of the ICANN Board

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 24 18:00:13 UTC 2015

I would like to see the actual text before agreeing that we are good to go.

Specifically, if the NomCom identifies their"interim" members before
the vote, they are identifying candidates who they are prepared to
name, but who will not be Board members if the recall fails. I
suspect that may be counter to how they normally treat NomCom candidatures.

Alan