[CCWG-ACCT] New section - ICANN Community Assembly

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Jul 26 02:34:37 UTC 2015

Dear all, dear Kavouss,

This paper and email thread are only about the ICANN Community Assembly,
which is a discussion forum. There are no votes and no quorums in this body.

We DO however need to make sure to discuss quorum when it comes to
decisions of the community member. So thank you for raising this and we
will take it into account in the next drafting of that paper.

bests
Jordan

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *