[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Revised draft - Voting weights in community mechanism

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 26 19:23:03 UTC 2015

Do we have formal confirmation from the RSSAC
that they are happy with being excluded. The last
I heard, Lyman said he was pretty sure that was
their position, but that he could not formally speak on their behalf.

Simlarly, we should have formal confirmation from
the other groups that they are prepared to
participate. I can give that on behalf of the ALAC.

Alan