[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] New section - ICANN Community Assembly

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 27 15:29:54 UTC 2015

May I suggest that we defer the ICA (or whatever it evolves into) to WS2.

I think an interesting discussion is evolving, but we don't need to
have it now, and I particularly think that it requires more careful thought.

Let's just say there will be a recommendation in WS2 as to how to
structure the community discussion leading up to multiple petitions
(if required for a single power) and post-petition and prior to voting.

We will not likely need this powers in the coming months, and if we
do, some sort of community discussion will happen regardless of us
architecting it or not.

Alan