[CCWG-ACCT] yet another human rights question

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:14:21 UTC 2015

On 7/27/15, Gregory, Holly <holly.gregory at sidley.com> wrote:
> Do   you also want us to weigh in on what obligations corporations organized
> under the laws of the US and operating in the US have with respect to human
> rights?

SO:
Good question from the lawyers which i expect has its implications
;-), Well if this will help us achieve anything in this process fine,
otherwise i think we should be mindful of pushing stuffs to the
lawyers.

>   I wrote a paper on the topic 2 years ago for the Ruggie Commission at the
> United Nations.

SO:
Great perhaps sharing that with those interested could could help save
some billable hours (thats assuming sharing is not billable ;-) )

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*