[CCWG-ACCT] Community Empowerment

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jul 28 06:15:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am supportive of the direction we are taking.  I think that it should
be up to ACSO  and that we should not limit their possibilities a
priori.  As a response to all of those who think that their ACSO is more
important that any of the others I think it displays  a lack of
understanding of the multistakeholder mix we have that keeps the powers
within organization balanced.

So, thanks Jordan for clarifying what was decided, i must admit I too
was not sure at the end of the call.

avri