[CCWG-ACCT] Call(s) on Thursday

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Jul 30 08:22:05 UTC 2015

Jordan

In all good will, I'm genuinely puzzled. It seems to me that you are
being either naive or disingenuous in below statement.

I refer to Chris Lahatte's statement on a procedural point that is
anything but dull.

If there is a dearth of time for review, that is exactly when the major
changes are slipped in, that are often not noticed until after its too late.

So while I will 100% accept that the below description is possible, and
even very like to be correct, running the show in this way is
procedurally unfair as it excludes oversight and does not *ensure*, in a
transparent way that nothing is being sprung on anyone.

Put another way, I have to take your (or someone else's) word for it.