[CCWG-ACCT] Updated 5B Community Powers paper following CCWG #46

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Jul 30 12:43:40 UTC 2015

Hi all

Please see tracked changes and clean showing the updates I have made from
the call 11-13UTC on section 5B - the community powers.

I won't list the changes here, the marked up version shows it entirely
clearly.

Most text is as agreed on the call, with Alan's improvements re GNSO
houses, the ban on a second petition to remove a director during the
remainder of their term if a first petition leads to a vote which fails (or
a vote which fails to be taken in time), and some other small tweaks.

Some other tweaks are editing clarifications from Paul S's email on list a
few hours ago. I hope that taking that liberty is not too awful.

NOTE that at the end of this call, or on the next call, the question re
only allowing one vote per term for a director's removal will be discussed
again. May change as a result.

Yours to review...!

Jordan Carter