[CCWG-ACCT] way forward and minority statements

Carlos Raul carlosraulg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:02:28 UTC 2015

Keith,

it is a pity that the US views on human rights don´t go very far beyond the
first amendment  back in 1791. But certainly it is minimum common
denominator relevant for INTERNET purposes. I agree with you that well
within ICANN mission and hope it will find wider support to be included.

thank you for the proposal

*Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez*
+506 8837 7176
Skype carlos.raulg