[CCWG-ACCT] so what is the current outcome on human rights.

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Jul 31 09:58:55 UTC 2015

As I look at the record, I see two consecutive meetings where participants voted to include language concerning human rights in the bylaws. It may just be my lack of intellectual capacity, but why are we still talking about whether we are ready to include the language in the bylaws? I thought that decision was made. The only question is what specific language belongs there, given at single meetings multiple versions were approved. Seriously, a 16-4 vote? That's not even close. The cynic in me suggests that if the vote had gone the other way we still would not be discussing the issue. Personally I look forward to receiving public comments on all of this. Confused.