[CCWG-ACCT] revised text for Stress Test 18

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Jul 31 14:03:31 UTC 2015

Dear all

I feel both statements perfectly complement each other: i. e. from the start the rule was of consensus and in 2011 the modality traditionally pursued was specified in our OP.

Perhaps I left that aspect too open but happily Suzanne (no newcomer either 😉), has rightly closed the gap.

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet